Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 part 2

Was reading an article on " 12 ways to find out if he's the one" on 11.11.11.

Found some pointers interesting which I fully agree whereas other pointers are not really sensible to me... I like points:
1) He's a looker
its true lor.. there are girls who look for good looking chaps yet they don't wanna admit. -_-" But for me, I have to face this guy for the rest of my life so when I say he doesn't have to be good looking at all, I mean he MUST be pleasant looking actually. haha
2) You accept his flaws
I pick you, u pick me, he picks her, she picks him
haiyah... everyone has got their flaws... so if u can accept his and he can accept yours... half the work is done
3) You argue well
Arguing is inevitable in relationships rite? At least I think its more interesting if couples fight once in awhile than pretend to be a model couple with no chemistry and sparks at all.
Quote:
"Arguing doesn't make you incompatible - but arguing badly might. If your arguments are bitter, personal and endless, you probably already know, deep down, that he might not be The One. But if your arguments are more like two people debating an issue on which they disagree, avoiding insults and personal language, you may be good for the long run. "
Fully Agree man!

Disagree:
1) He looks like you
he looks like me means he's the one for me???? lol...
2) You like his friends & Your Friends like him
Friends are picky, I'm picky. It doesn't really matter lah... as long as I get to keep my friends and he gets to keep his. I don't think friends can determine anything.

3) He's from the right family
I think nowadays, people are more shaped at work, school, peers than family. Or should I say not entirely the family background but tons of many other factors...

Questionmarks on:
1)He likes the real you
He must love me without make up, love the petty, ugly, weird & short tempered me...
Must fancy me like mad... but how can I tell he really likes the "REAL" me? Based on whatever he say and claim?
2)Your gut tells you...
If gut feeling can be trusted, if I have a gut feeling or my gut tells me something, then listen to pointers for what? -_-"

Ok, above 8 points only, others points are roughly like: he makes u laugh etcetcetc which I think is fei hua and unspecific why wld I be with someone who doesn't makes me laugh... I would be bored to death and he won't be attractive to me in the first place right?

No comments: