Monday, January 30, 2012

恭喜发财,万事如意!

Today's 初八, how's every one's CNY so far??






Mine has been quite nasty.. I mean I know lah, this Dragon yr is bad for those born in yr of doggies..but I didn't really expect it (the BAD luck) to hit me so fast and furious... And I'm gonna smile it away.. its that only one festive occasion which I'm quite "pantang"... better b pretentious and smiley than grumpy else my whole yr might be as bad... loll.. I also do not want to affect others mood by my own down luck and find it quite taboo to be scolded, scolding or furious on those first few days of CNY, so i =) =) =)



who can see my tears beneath??????? so pls be kind to me and pretend kind and happy too and don't vent any sort of nonsense on me at CNY period k? thank you very much =)))))))


on a happier node...


let's post some random pics (with little connection to cny but it is)


the happy relaxed lucky one:




The supposedly-essential-auspicious CNY piece:




the smartie-adorable kid:





Giving my love awayyyyy =(




Sokki's mother uber delicious 算盘子 (with abit of salmon):




okie... abrupt bye!

No comments: