Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day everyone & Happy Friendship Day too =)
I think when u r very much in love, everyday is as good as V day actually... so don't have to especially throw a big celebration on this day. What do u think? Well... it's still good to be extra mushy and lovey-dovey today but just not of a big expense lah... Most importantly is expressing the heartfelt thanks for the lover for being there for u, believing in you, trusting u, same for all the dearest friends...

I hate to admit this, but the most touching romantic movie I've watched is really still Titanic, watched only once, not a fanatic k? and yeap, cried like hell...  Touched me seriously.. Now that today, the radio station play the mushy "My heart will go on", my heart still goes out to Jack and Rose.. lol

I think loving someone is to stick with him through thick and thin, all the good and bad times...
Not like giving up when going thru rough patches or when things are gloomy (being tired also not an excuse too)..

May each and every one of our awesome love stories go on and on..

XOXO

No comments: