Tuesday, April 17, 2012

U know what makes my day?
it's when an acquaintance look at my bare face intensely, without make-up and any fanciful stuff and then tells me hey, I'm quite pretty.
I looked at him, bellowed in uber disgust cum amusement: "Where got??? no way!!!!"
he seriously added: natural kind of beauty lah!.. those natural kind... no need alot of make up...

kekez...totally makes my day lah. win all those compliments when we deliberately makeover with tons of powder and stuff in order to hopefully enhanced our look to 0.01% alike Megan Fox. win hands down.

so run along and make ur girlfriends day k??

so looking forward to The Avengers the movie.
Got fav Chris Evans!!!! Robert Downey Jr and my sexy goddess Scarlett Johansson.

another friend commented my movie choices very man leh...because I also watched Clash of the Titans, John Carter too.. Man meh? I'm a girly girl who enjoy romantic flicks too...

No comments: