Saturday, June 09, 2012

love is in the air


Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are engaged!.. heh heh..
ok la.. and some other people too... so many love stories blossoming around me =)...

Love stories always touches me!!! (not sharing but i think im coming across some pretty amazing ones)

If you have no idea who Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are... She is that "Hannah Montana".. I think her voice doesn't match with her age.. I can't tell shes only 19 leh, but that's because I also didn't watch Hannah Montana but just hear her songs on radio.. I think her voice is not bad... and I remember seeing her in some other shows too but forgot what is it le... lol

Liam Hemsworth is Gale of The Hunger Games! Gale is that sweetheart guy from the hometown District 12 of Katniss (Jennifer) who is always there taking care of the family for her while she braved the life or death games. hahahhaa I know his role appear minor in the movie.... but his role will become more and more important in Book 2 and 3 lah... I actually quite like "Gale".. and also, he is the brother of "Thor" (from "The Avengers" & "Snow White") loh... hahahahhaa, both brothers cute right? The Chris Hemsworth...

May all couples be "happily ever after"! :)


You know,

Life is only just a few short years, I shall embrace each & every one of it.. :)

Next..... I know this song is already very famous and old.... but just wanna say its written so pretty that how not to fall in love if a guy sings you something like this right??? <3 loves!




"Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change.
If perfect's what you're searching for, Then just stay the same.

So, don't even bother asking, If you look okay; 
You know I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are"



XOXO

No comments: