Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy fathers day

Words cannot describe how much I detest being treated as a "second-class citizen", as I was very much traumatised and hurt like that during my childhood. it is really extra tough to me even until this date, that "second class" inferior and unfair treatment, the hurt and pain you can never understand unless you have gone through a childhood like mine. So please, please, please and please put me in priority too if u r mine that is, don't be like my childhood monster.. I have absolutely no ability to manage that.

I take after my Daddy alot. All my 优点s (if any) come from him. The bad points and flaws I probably picked up elsewhere myself along the road, nothing to do with him please. He is definitely one of the very few reasons why I am still alive today (yes, childhood was that disastrous), someone I really look up to.. he didn't literally taught me much actually, not like passing me skills or his knowledge, but it is more of like him being there for me and for me to look up to, his character I want and aspire to be, I cannot imagine how twisted my character would be if not for a role model like him.

Happy Fathers' Day!  =)

No comments: