Tuesday, September 25, 2012

of wedding preparations

After going through those wedding preparations with my friends recently, I've concluded weddings is such a hassle and I will probably elope to Las Vegas with le future hubby to get married there, just sign and do away with the potential wedding dinner  headaches like what I told my girls already... heeeheeeee...

half  kidding la!.. but I mean, I've seen so much friction between the tense couples over the preparation process and me? I like to avoid all sorts of unpleasantness and unnecessary arguments cum  friction because marriage is suppose to be all about only sweetness and happy lovely union to me... I don't care if the wedding is perfect or not, I can't be bothered with one, I only care bout whether le bf and me are happy, in harmony and loving or not.... hahaha can see I'm quite a hopeless dreamer  when it comes to love..
I've always been a uber bo-chup, lazy and fuss-free person, like Qing say I'm not like a Virgoan at all, I don't seek perfection,  is a pack of lazy bones and not particular with details like how ribbons should be tied straight, if the stupid ribbon is crooked 1-2 cm, I don't care.. -_-" just let it be loh, and what customs to follow and how conventional things should be.. All  these fussiness and detailed trivial stuff will seriously kill me slowly,  I hope le hubby-to-be will be as "bo-chup and not particular" as me... ;P


No comments: