Friday, July 08, 2005

a new school term

the new school term starts again! so reluctant to drag myself to the faraway school... Took a cab to pamper the sickly me.. ha! Cant imagine going back to dis hectic schedule between work & classes but it is really happening lah...(the only brightening thing is seeing my old classmates =) okie) .. This new subject Im gonna conquer for the term is MSM.. Upon hearing the draggy Introduction from my lecturer David, I was already quite convinced I will not fare well.. Look at the amount of maths involve here! haizz... Formulation & equation stuff... Hell.. The only Maths I'm able to score for a long time, is the Primary 4 challenging problem solving sums... Hopefully miracles do happen & definitely extraextra efforts have to be put in.. 3 hrs of lectures seemed so painfully long but this is only the beginning..

Home was already like after 11pm last nite as I caught the results show on TV of the locally-hosted singing competition Superstar.. results were pretty upsetting but was very much predicted.. no matter how the judges criticizes or praises.. Anyone will still have a chance of getting through the next round thanks to a controversy voting system..

No comments: