Monday, July 11, 2005

pregnant mummies

Im surrounded by 2 pregnant colleagues in my company... one due this august 05, the other, my dear accts partner who's due next Feb 06 (a doggy baby too! =P ). I wouldn't say Im really close to them, but my partner has already been working with me for awhile and I definitely feel so anxious & overwhelmed with joy for her first baby. Topics surrounding babies & mother-care was inevitable during lunch as I listened patiently learning n picking as much as I could. I try to picture her being heavy with the big round tummy and cant help feelin all excited & delighted all over again each time.. I can tell she will be a good mummy because she's a diligent, hardworking, careful and nice-tempered woman.. Hardly gossipy or scheming or grouchy at all.. butbutbut... As much as I wanna see the gradual growth of the cute baby & mummy, I will actually be leaving them soon.. very soon.. haiz.. disappointed & slightly sad wor.. abit bothered by it..
nevertheless.. Auntie Stranger wil have to try to keep the contact & find means to dig info of the baby here & there.. & pray for arrival of her healthy cutie 2006 baby!

No comments: