Sunday, August 14, 2005

not a good review

I managed to catch the movie "The Maid" this time round, friday mid-night show, with proper planning and booking so we got away with good seats.. =) contented... I'm not good at giving movie reviews, but I say its not as good as anticipated, the sudden loud shrieking sound effects and ghastly scenes were indeed frightening to some, but for me, the ploy was obviously frictional cum too deliberate..
Arsenal won 2-0 against Newcastle in their first Premiereship match today! yEy! New home currant-colored jersey (I also saw the yellow new away kit) and the last season in Highbury stadium! Its still weird seeing no Viera in mid-field for us (with our new skipper, smart & cunning Thierry Henry), but we will continue to growing from strength to strength! Go Fabregas! Go Ljungberg! Although we did fumble in the Community shield last week against the Blues, but I'm not worried, we kept good possession and dominance so I think the season 2005/06 ahead could still be a good one for us..

No comments: