Friday, August 19, 2005

superstar update

Im getting too busy to update my blog wor, then I realised I started blogging when the EPL season I religiously followed was over n my year end exams also ended in the same period.. No wonder getting too slack in blogging becoz soccer season started again & tiring classes also r back haunting me... hahaha... excuses.. anyway tomolo I'm going Genting le so I better update my blog now else wil be more than two days later liao..
Last nite was the finals of the Superstar show for the male & female category! Shocked wor! Kelvin (Weilian) won the Male category.. so happy for him!! I thought he wil lose for sure because it seems like he is against all odds... I even weep tears of joy for him so touched n overwhelmed with joy... yeapyeap! Im also very happy Ive found my tears finally!!! Long time nvr shed tears already! yesterday I was quite contented to let my emotions run.... I was so worried that I have no more tears left because I wouldn't want to be that kind of person...
This weekend got another big match wor.. Chelsea vs My Arsenal.. dont know whether Genting I can find place to watch or not.... haizz.....

No comments: