Friday, September 02, 2005

bad Sept???

I found my UOL examinations results from my student portal website.. It was disappointing, demoralizing, disheartening and pure dejection, but whatever it is, I know there's nothing I can changed about it and also judging from all my peers performance, I know its really tough and we could only strive harder in the next round..
School fees is a big headache for me this month, =( ... Yet I really don't know why there r friends who still think that I do have a lot of savings, which is definitely so not true! Where got enough?!?! I'm not a miser when it comes to my loved ones and myself - presents, outings & meals. I buy clothes & stuff as much as a typical woman does (if not, more!) and I pay for my own Expenses & School fees ENTIRELY.. So for me, Sept is indeed a bad month...or do I mean, a poor month!

No comments: