Friday, September 02, 2005

Superstar

Yeay! We got our own Jue Due Superstar, Kelvin Tan Wei Lian!
I'm surprised yet once again, Happy for him!
I casted 10 votes this time round and even my daddy casted 3 because we found the whole show so irritatingly bias against him! From the whole format, arrangements, guest of the show to the judges, there's no other way (besides voting) of showing him support besides throwing my TV remote control right at the TV set. I admit and really admire Kelly as I agree she's a good singer, pretty & charismatic but when the show was so obviously bias, there's no way I'm going to be make believe by them that Kelvin should not be the winner. How else would you explain for the "clearly meant for fast number & stage presence 1st round", the most inappropriate Duet arrangement of JJ Lin? (clearly in favor of a female singer to duet than a male one), even more unjustifiable comments given by certain judges and the different standard of the 2 songs they wrote for this 2 group winners... The more bias u r, the more we will support him! As simple as that! If you say its sympathy we have towards him, I tell u what... Its more than that! If you still insist its out of pity, tell you what, WHATEVER!

No comments: