Monday, October 17, 2005

another flop

arsenal lost to west brom this weekend... sad! enough said.. too much whining is probably bad for my health... anyway It wasnt even shown, they were broadcasting other matches in the meantime.. so dont ask me what happen? how Carter scored? what Kanu did to his former club?? ... I DONT know la!... *shakes head =( no more EPL champions title le.. perhaps now can concentrate on their weakest European Champions League?? but since I already say its their weakest.. its quite unlikely.. so demoralising at such early stage of the season since there's nothing to look forward to... haiz...

I also caught the mid-night show of the Skeleton Key.. the one by Kate Hudson... there was this twist in the plot that make it quite an interesting one.. better than the Dark Water.. more depth than Corpse Bride, (the spooke is different from the typical Korean horror movie, The Red Shoes) do catch it if you are free...

Woah, I realised Ive been watch so much horror movies nowadays..

and ya... I've learned something from a show Ive been following closely... "when a person tells a lie, he/she may have embedded true emotions/ feelings in the lie" .. so dont be too upset when someone lies to u or when I lie to u? =P..

No comments: