Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I want a new Face

Sometimes during the weekend, at weird odd hours, I would be tuning on the SCV, browsing the TV shows for the sake of killing time & lazing around.. And I caught the "I want a New Face" on the MTV channel twice.. Its the show where they featured the people going through plastic surgeries just for the sake of looking like certain celebrities they liked or should I say WORSHIP? oh gosh! I certainly hope their intentions were to just look better/ prettier and not doing the surgery for really wanting to become THAT celebrity.. We all know its impossible right? No point imitating a star no matter how big he or she is?

Okie, Among the two I watched, One wanted to be Pamela Anderson and the other wanted to be Jennifer Aniston.. The first was already very pretty and "BIG" initially, if you know what I mean but she still is not contented enough obviously, the result = SUPER BIG.. hahaha... pointless to me!! so burden for what?? but if this helped builds her self-esteem.. by all means, I thought it was a brave attempt... The second was for Jennifer Aniston, and I really could see a minor small resemblance.. I mean the smile she has resembles Jennifer, and after going though so much various surgery and most imptly, alot of Liposuction... I thought she look great!! because she is so much slimmer n curvier.. but for the Jennifer Aniston face, she is still the same.. She still look like herself..

Conclusion: I won't consider any plastic surgery for myself.. Im contented with cosmetics..
NAH.. Only Liposuction maybe... thats if I become a Huge whale one day..

No comments: