Sunday, December 11, 2005

Aging!

For the past few days, I met with a number of friends whom I never seen for a longlong time I think.. Met up with Poly grp mates at the famous Blk 85 Market, & my good friend Elsie, told me she's going to ROM next yr! =) she's already got her own new flat in Punggol! Good for her... She's also going to be promoted soon she says, to AM...
Met up with Ex-colleagues of the previous company at Peranakan House in Meritius.. its first time seeing Michelle, Heather & Emiline after such a long while! Michelle become even more petite in size than ever & She joked she stressed in her work at Chartered Semi.. haha.. Met up with Maggie first time since she's back from her holiday in China and also Sylvia, and we also went Fisherman's V till quite late last evening.. (although I didn't get to see wanted to see...)
Think my age is really catching up with me... Friday at Newsroom with some colleagues and ex-colleagues and their friends, I danced for like merely 30-45 mins I already felt super exhausted & sweating all over... I remembered during the poly days Jam & Hop for 2-3 hours or Clubbing back then was so frequent & easy.. haiz.. Old! Think I should better enjoy my last few yrs of self-proclaimed youth! haha!

No comments: