Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Spirit!

have been shopping & buying small xmas gifts for friends! so simply busy & broke...
nvm.. waiting for payday then no need suffer le... hope friends dont mind my small tokens.. because really really broke la =P

watched King Kong last weekend & like it alot!.. So touching but I find the human beings very cruel and greedy... My poor King Kong so ke lian..
Already got a few Xmas gift so far.. but for those who dont know what to get for me...
how about considering my below suggestions:

Wishlist:
1) Ipod
2) New Hp (ask me for my specific preference models)
3) the new range of Addidas Jacket of various Worldcup soccer countries!
My Favourite is of course the yellow BRAZIL one!!! (my fave Worldcup 98/02 country)... size 32 please..
but I wont reject a White Germany one and Red England one too =)
4) Sony PSP
5) Still my Lavendar Suzuki Swift!
6) Whole set of Anna Sui cosmectics.. Blusher, Foundation, nail color, perfume, eye shadow all... pretty pretty package! (Paul & Joe or SKII also can)

hahaha.... please please!
Doubt anyone will respond... but nvm... dream dream only..

No comments: