Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reese Witherspoon as Best Leading Actress Oscar Winner

Finally got "Rumour has it" by Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner last nite... i waited for ages for this friend whom we promise to watch with each other, wait until neck longlong, everyone else already caught it le... haha... small production but still pretty entertaining.. humourous here and there.. esp her crude grandmother.. storyline abit lame but I like seeing pretty Aniston as Sarah.. Reminds me of her Rachel role in F.R.I.E.N.D.S...

Oh ya Reese Witherspoon got the Best Leading Actress in Oscar.. Happy for her since I like a couple of her movies.. I didnt caught the movie that earn her the award though... " Walk the line".. nvr heard of it screening.. maybe can keep a look out for it in stores then.. The Asian Director Lee An also won the Best Director award for Brokeback mountain... so surprising to me... haha

No comments: