Thursday, March 09, 2006

We did it!

We won Real Madrid! My Arsenal are through to Quarter finals! After a tough fight at Highbury, we drew! Therefore we are advancing and leaving the Spanish Giants behind! Its too early to tell the chances of winning the title but to me... This is already an achievement.. =D
Anyway out of the soccer topic, I thought David Beckham look so much better with his short haircut rather than his past ugly longhair mop... haha.. In comparision, I like his present one very much! Apart from watching him play, I started to wonder, why an establish football player like him choose Victoria in the first place.. I mean as a soccer player, his skills were good, quite outstanding in fact.. but Victoria? erm... seems like a bimbo now.. maybe bimbo's too strong a word for her.. but I think he deserves someone better.. Not the Rebecca Loos.. but perhaps.. you know? maybe someone bigger in terms of status or prettier with better elegant airs? U know like.. Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Alba? Cameron Diaz?... enough of my nonsense..

No comments: