Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thanks to my supportive sweet peers! =)

I have been upset over an issue recently.. not really terrible the depression type..but something enough that tore me apart a little..but Im Fine now.. All Thanks to my supportive nice friends around who are constantly giving me advises and listening ears... =D not forgetting they also shower care and concern.. so grateful!

Last nite I went retail therapy because of this issue.. I think I tend to manage and cope with my own feelings myself in order not to be too much of a nuisance to others as well.. therefore, I spree and spend $200 a day! On little things here and there, Oh my god...pls don't get me upset anymore my dear,... Else I would be broke sooner or later.. so irrationally uncontrollable when I'm upset.. Among those not so important stuffs I bought out of impulse, was this Carrie Underwood's CD... hmmm, I have such a contradicting character!.. I like Bo Bice more yet it's Carrie's album that I purchase eventually.. I think it is due to an album review which I saw that Bo's album is not exactly as rock as he should be.. so sort of decided to wait for his next instead..
Anyway I simply like the song "Inside your Heaven"!.. Hope u guys like it too! no matter its Carrie's or Bo's version..

No comments: