Thursday, March 16, 2006

Vain?

Recently, I caught the movie "Date movie" and as usual, there's this plot inside similar like ShallowHal and that Sammi's & Andy's movie.. where a very fat ugly lady transform miraculously to this decent pretty sweet darling and at the same time, looking for a sweet romance fairytale which also miraculously appear upon this transformation.. It's an exaggerated version on screen of course, but it kinda realistically reflects on how a persons looks & figure are so damn impt to humans & human relations..
I always emphasize that looks are not that impt to me as I subconsciously judge other pple, I prefer to feel by my heart and not looks.. but on myself, I realise the importance of self-maintenance.. Call it vain if you want but supposingly, its just to make myself better by not feeling too ugly or out of this world.. I believe its true that there are no ugly individual because each of us has his own unique distinct beauty beneath and if you bother to work on it, none can be any ugly at all..
Example if u r fat.. go dieting.. fleshy pple are pretty attractive to men too..
Think u are Ugly? work on the strengths, in this case, cover up the flaws.. no one is perfect anyway.. Right?
May all of us stay pretty always!

Being vain? I like! =) but Moderation please..

No comments: