Monday, June 19, 2006

Shopping Addict

Yesterday I went shopping and spend lotsa money again..
=( with Sem 1 school fees jus around the corner, I'm really feeling constraint of the tight budget now..
think I better stop myself from Spree-ing in GSS again.. anyway.. my new dress wasn't even on sale at all.. not even one cent discount!!! haizzz... but its pretty purple though..
I also bought the hp thingy which is in the shape of a jersey.. erm... "jersey miniature?" U know those soccer jersy shaped hp accessories.. Sooooooooo cute!! butbut BRAZIL's one are all sold out! whineessss ! in so much demand man! sianzzz... XXXXXX
Haizz... so I resort to Henry's (France's no 12).. not becoz i like France.. but becoz I idolize Mighty Gunners, Henry.. I bought one for brother too, its the Portugal's C. Ronaldo's one.. but then, realise he don't actually fancy it that much actually.. hahaha.. coz dont have his idol's one.. no Rooney's, no Korean's..
Hmm... anyway we shopped at the Icon's.. My first time there...Surprisingly not much crowd.. wonder if they can survive there for long..
Oh ya... another Worldcup Cutie I must promote, great skills deadly cute looks: Brazil's Kaka!!!
Finally a good looking brazilian player!... been supporting them and this is the first time the team actually has respectable good-looking figure.. hahhahaa... Needless to say.. He's Mine!!!
Buy me his jersey will U? Brazil No's 8 (same as my all-time idol Brazil ex-skipper cum Worldcup winner, Dunga!)
anyway besides the looks.. he's also very eye-catching on the field.. making superb runs and tackles here and there, confident, fast & tactful.. give him more time for growth and he may become another Ronaldinho or Rivaldo..

No comments: