Saturday, June 17, 2006

U gain some u lose some

Oh ya.. Sweden won.. yippeee!.. close shave..1-0 all thanks to Ljungberg's 89th min header.. I watched the match until want heart-attack liao.. haha.. Now Sweden got high chance of getting through the next round..
England vs Paraguay.. England still not convincing overall but Gerrald's goal was pretty! Luckily I had him in my Fantasy Premiere league team.. Cool!!.. I got quite a number of points thanks to these players helping me score.. haaahaa..
My Arsenal Van Persie (also in my team) scores from free-kick.. WooooHooo.. Goal! Young & talented.. Hope Fabregas can pull something off soon..
Been sleeping very little since I watch most 12am & 3am fixtures as well.. despite working full-time.. and now I must try to be concern about the "heatiness" I felt and darkrings, eyebags & pimples invading and attacking me..
I am happy & contented watching WorldCup but also am becoming an ugly old maid!! hahhaaa..
I don't know if this WorldCup is really gonna indirectly cost me my boyfriend.. but my interest is my interest.. passion is passion.. changing too much I would not be me anymore.. Compromise is good & important.. but still in MODERATION.. =)

I remembered reading an article before,
on girlfriends changing too much to be like part of their man.. Clinging on him totally, behaving like him, changing to impress him, worshipping him and abandon their own character and interest to becoming a part of him.. like Katie Holmes on Tom Cruise.. Unhealthly!..
Eh.. Im abit out of point already.. haha.. probably due to the tiredness hitting me la.. Gonna rest as much as I can to gear myself for more matches!..

No comments: