Monday, August 14, 2006

my weekend

my weekend was a mixture of the good & bad.. alot of times we tend to blog our fustrations more so this time round.. perhaps i should jus fill in here with the pretty ones and leave the rest behind

I finally saw the pretty fireworks (the france one) on Sat! near marina square with my dearest one and to me, its like a mini dream come true.. i didnt have the best spot neither the best mood that moment but.. im easily-contented girl and im glad to c it..

I almost had a chance to go on a much desired holiday with my dear friend, ... but it didnt work out although I really yearn * 1000 for it.. I had to give it up on my part becoz of my silly mistake.. Almost.. things could only get better and not worse the next time ba.. =) I should... console myself that I need not worry bout the expenses at least?

I had a very sweet dream! yes.. its only a dream! but mind u.. its a wonderful lovely dream come true in the dream.. haha... a dream i had pin for more than 8 years.. had finally been fulfilled in my dreams... so ironic but still.. better than nothing..
sometimes, when u hope for the hopeless too much, u have sub-conciously let it go alrdy.. this dream can only make me happier and not less..

Soccer is back.. community shield jus ended with Liverpool edging over Chelsea this time but what matters really is this means a start of a Brand new EPL season.. yey! Can finally c my new stadium (Arsenal's one of coz) and new/old players in action..

forgot to mention im HAPPY my super idol Dunga is appointed coach of Brazil national squad.. I cross my fingers and wish he can last 4 yrs til the next WorldCup2010 to lead the Brazilians!!

I want to start reading my book soon.. been so busy and also busy finding excuses to start.. hopefully by this week I can do so.. heard its good & one of the best sellers.. will share more if i can eventually start and complete it.. haha.. "don't wanna overpromise".. one of my all-time principle..

Christina Aguilera's & Justin Timberlake's album is finally releasing soon (by Sept 06).. Anticipating them to blow me away upon their arrivals..

No comments: