Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ben & Jerry ice cream

Im indulging in new stuff again, this time, we bought 2 tubs of Ben & Jerry Icecream from Cold Storage! (yummy yummy) @ $11.50 each

The Strawberry CheeseCake flavour is very special & nice!! Once I start digging, I could hardly stop (sounds like Pringles eh).. The other one I bought is New Yolk Super fudge Chunks flavour I think, is very chocolate & yummy too.. so troubled.. dont know next time should i try other flavours or stick to this 2 since I like it sooo much.. haha..

Alternatively, U can still go to Billy Bombers to drink their Milkshake loh.. heard that its from Ben & Jerry as well.. (the milkshake there) Its addictive~!

Anyway, strange, that time I went Great World City and eat at the Ben & Jerry icecream parlour there and it was so abit disappointing, perhaps I chose a wrong flavour that day.. Oror digging from the huge tub is more enjoyable?

No comments: