Monday, August 07, 2006

Those who know me will know that i prefer Elvin than Julian in the recent MediaCorp 9pm show..
I don't really fancy local dramas anymore... so its only once in awhile I catch any MediaCorp's drama.. so these two recent shows are the considered exceptions... one is becoz of Fann Wong then I watch (the one Chen Hanwei & Edmund Chen fight over her).. This AiQingLingDuC is becoz give Elvin face then I watch loh...
His role inside.. Weixiang is Mr Good Guy wor.. therefore I like the ending very much.. Touching.. the unconditional love from him is so rare & heartwarming... yet considered old-fashion storyline if u ask me.. haha..
anyway.. Kudos to the scriptwriter of the creation of this Mr nice guy character WeiXiang and Elvin for potraying it well.. needless to say.. Hes cute!..

No comments: