Friday, November 24, 2006

=(

i dun wanna sound drama mama or overboard as we are not so close recently and im also not a close kin butbut, but i do feel a sharp sense of grief when she (sec sch best fren) told me her granny passed away..
life is so fragile and when i recall the times her granny was so hospitable to me and our gang at our every noisy visit, no matter its chinese new year housewarming or what.. she's so generous, joyful, kind and all, i felt depress.. at those time, Feli & me were the closest.. sometimes i even felt that she only had me I only had her then.. so the 2 of us kinda hang out at her place quite often alone as well..her granny is super nice.. haizz.. =(

hope my pal is coping well..
im so emotional sometimes..


the more i should cherish everyone around me.. all my darling angels

No comments: