Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Amazing Race addict

I'm sounding like a TV geek wor but i so enjoy watching Amazing Race 10 on Mondays & Amazing Race Asia on Thursdays..
so exciting!! AR10 coming to the be left with the top 4 teams next week.. narrowing down to the finale soon.. for past 2 weeks, the pretty pple have been leading the pack.. i started to think that pretty pple may not be as airheads as we assumed.. pretty pple meaning the Barbie dolls & the Models (who i nicknamed Ken Dolls or TJ).. anyway Kimberly and Rob are also pretty pple la.. meaning they got nice looks also.. I'm happy at this situation la..period.. because the others (6-pack) who allied i dont like.. they stick together and make the show uninteresting.. shakes head.. in the end, now i sort of support TJ loh.. because not much choices left mah!.. because they are handsome and funny lah.. personally i dont think they can win lah.. so sotong sometimes and they aint a very competitive pair or smart but at least they are entertaining to me..


I like tom & terry one.. but super sissy and funny.. too bad.. elimininated..















For Amazing Race Asia (I got classes on thurs so gotta watch late telecast =( ), of coz I'm bias and support Singaporeans! hahaha..but of coz.. trying stay neutral lah.. may the best team wins loh! but the program abit messy now.. too many teams and very chaotic.. hope it will improve later on.. I soooo feel like wanting to be in part of the race!! can pair with fren or brother!! interesting show, traveling and all!! I even jio pple play Amazing Race Online race with me!! which turn out pretty bad becoz someone spoilt the game and "bugged" my pc.. argghhhhhh upset! not worth goin into details.. over liao...

No comments: