Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Arsenal =D















i like Henrik Larsson!! I admire him totally!! butbut why in MAN UTD jersey?!!??...

Haizzzzzz... prays he dont stay there for long and dont extend the loan or something liddat.. HES MINE! MINE MINE!!
He should NOT be playing at Old Trafford... where my arch-rivals reside... haizzz full of agony.. hahahahhaaa.. such mixed feelings for him.. Glad he prove himself on his Man U debut yet see his jersey such a sore to my eyes.. =P

I started to ponder on the possibilities of me having a bf who is a Chelsea, Man U or Spurs fan... eh eh... sparks will fly siah!!.. me being such a hard core arsenal freak.. hahahaha..

butbut I think i wil still give him face and understand and support his passion.. jus like mine!! =D I will support his and he must support mine.. hhahaha both must agree to compromise.. else one-sided very 'tong ku' ...

Back to reality: yey... Arsenal's doing well everywhere except EPL... hahahaa... beating Livy twice in a week!

GO GOOO GOOOOOOO ARSENAL!!
*waves those golden poms poms fanatically..

Hope U can get some kind of Cup this season!!



Finally =X


No comments: