Monday, January 15, 2007

my weekend was basically concluded with one word..
Plain.. nothing surprising, nothing exciting yet nothing dejecting.. pretty cozy though.. =)
but I've already started hunting cum buying CNY new clothes.. =P
hahaahahhaa... fast? I think the 'Organised, Detailed Virgoan Characteristics' are acting on me.. i certainly don't like last min new year goodies rush or any kind of messy noisy congested crowds.. so i start early.. early birds are always rewarded right? haha.. i don't plan to splurge so i aim at the sale items.. Mango, Zara, Isetan and G2000 are all having sale now.. =P good! U gals go have a look also k? I shop in advance to avoid being disappointed too.. as smaller sizes always run out of stock during CNY period.. and another reason is.. i can spare some cash from 2 month's salary to do CNY shopping instead of jus depending on one month's salary alone.. meaning i won't be so broke if i spread my spendings, to be divided by 2 mths instead of just 1. Does that mean i can buy more? hahahha hope not..

No comments: