Tuesday, March 13, 2007

byebye Romber

Rob and Amber Exit Amazing Race All-Stars at leg 4 yesterday!
Thats early! I felt quite =( for them as there are definitely other weaker links more deserving to be eliminated.. haha.. namely the Chirla and Mirna loh!.. Having 3 consecutives leg-wins is of real good and diligence, yet they still had to leave.. such a pity! I used to dislike them and root for Joyce & Uchena back in their season 7.. but since Joyce and Uchena won b4.. I erased the bad memories of Romber and find them quite likeable this season 11.. the Charla and Mirna are the irritating ones this time! (eh no ah! back at Season 5, they are already irritating and agitate me liao!).. together with noisy Mary with her "friends.. friends & FRIENDS" theories.. both teams are weak siah!
Okie.. since theres no turning back and stuff.. let's continue cheering my favs Oswald and Danny!
hahaha.. jus got my hands on Season 2 dvd! yeay!!!

No comments: