Monday, March 12, 2007

Stranger meet strange pple

hmm.. i went to GV to watch the movie "300" and the strangest thing happened: I approached the theatre with my hands fully occupied with my fav salty pop-corns and lemon tea when this door usher ask me for me ID card! I was shocked! ehh..i hesitated as i thought i heard wrongly.. she repeatedly ask for my i/c.. so I started asking my partner out loud impatiently: "what rating is this movie ah? R21?" he replied: "M18"
Huh!!! do i look soo young!.. 18?? when was that???
i reluctantly pull out my wallet and my friend did that as well.. "Eh.. yours no need.. only hers" as the usher stops my friend and pointed/ eyed only on me alone..
finally i shoved her my driving license while still balancing my lemon-tea and she hurriedly say "okieokie".. she added: "sorry ah, u look really young"

I'm shocked! I must clarify:
1) I'm not that short. Average for a lady. even had heals
2) I didn't have a pimple-outbreak that day
3) I didn't wear specs or tie my hair or wear pink or wear cartoons stuffs that day.

Weird!! the only reason i can think of, for her weird perception was:
1) I look like her younger sister's best fren or something similar
2) I look really radiant and young to her, PRETTY ME! hahahahhaha (kidding lah, GRINS)..

Anyway 300 is a nice movie.. I enjoyed it
Guys will like it definitely....
Brave woman can watch too.. =)
go check it out..

No comments: