Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 years 2 mths old

Wow!.. I finally took sometime to look at my older posts and I came to realise I've been blogging for 2 yrs++, unknowingly and unintentionally.. Time files man and I'm really a consistent dude.. wow wow!.. (nothing proud) ..
Anyway my posts ain't fanciful, No pretty pictures, no "chim" philosophies, no bitchy stories.. just boring details & rantings of my not-so-exciting life, but when I look back the history posts, I'm still glad I did blog them down.. at least i jotted down bits and pieces of my memories, experiences and interests..
Seriously I have no idea who reads my blog as this is more of a space for myself to rattle on.. so anytime if u don't like it, just close the window and don't read anymore..

Going to be 1 mth old in my new company.. I am loving this place and glad I came.. Its not exactly 100% ideal but I get to learn things that I've been keen on learning.. Perhaps soon I will get bored, get down,.. but I'm still contented by this switch.. the better choice.

ohh ya.. I'm going to the Zoo! zoo! zoo! (how about U?U?U?) ... hahaha on my birthday!.. Courtesy of MediaCorp, results of a lucky ballot =) yey!.. wanted to do something different.. so silly me who haven't been there since secondary school (or was it primary? *shrugs*), decided to re-visit the happy smelly place of interest.. so familiar yet so unfamilar.. =P

No comments: