Monday, August 20, 2007

I also caught The Bourne Ultimatum in the weekend..
Its nice.. but the also Amnesiac Me sort of forgot the story of Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy..
Im trying so hard to recall them so as to fix the bits and pieces..


Haha, I'm very sure I followed the series!.. but the problem is.. those movies were screened years back and I seriously don't remember what happened to Jason Bourne then, except knowing I enjoyed the movies (Bourne Identity & Supremacy)..
Just like I realise I don't really exactly remember what is the storyline of M.I.1 M.I.2 and M.I.3, but just vaguely what happened to Tom Cruise as Ethan..
haizz.. is it my memory failing me or u guys also the same huh??



anyway here goes:


Still having no memory of who he really is or where he's from, superspy Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) goes on one last adventure to find himself … literally. With some help from his former co-conspirator, Nicky (Julia Stiles), Bourne must continue to evade CIA director Pamela Landy (Joan Allen) and spar with a mysterious figure from his past — the deadly Paz (Edgar Ramirez), who was trained in the same deadly secret program as Bourne..

Critics on this movie is rather positive..... go catch it..

No comments: