Friday, August 10, 2007

HAPPY 42TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

okok I know I'm late!.. but u know.. I don't really like coming online on a public holiday.. I rather rest or go out.. heh..
I didn't go to watch the National Day parade either, no tickets.. jus spent a peaceful rest day finishing 9 episodes of VCDs! haha
In case you are wondering what drama is so captivating, the drama is:
Karei naru Ichizoku 華麗なる一族 The Grand Tribe
by the very charismatic Takuya Kimura (my no 2 idol!) of course.
Its quite a new Japanese drama, considering the fact it was only aired on Jap TV at Jan07.
Hmm.. also starring, is my fav female actress Hasegawa Kyoko! so how can I miss this drama right? But her role as Takuya's wife is not very heavy.. after finishing the entire drama.. it's still Takuya-san who leaves a deep impression(impact) on u(me)..
Sugoi dorama!!
the drama settings is back in 1960s, on politics and life..
Eh, if you dont want spoilers.. dont read on... STOP NOW..


..........................
haizzz... its a real tragic one... I was rather sad it ended this way=(
Highly recommended for all men (esp. Steelman haha) and the ladies who don't mind watching heavier stronger dramas..

No comments: