Friday, August 10, 2007


my ya-ya papaya brother show me this pic with his pleased cheeky grin.. reason: This is my favourite Handsome Paraguay player Roque Santa Cruz in his new club jersey - Blackburn..
AHHHhhhhh.... He's finally in EPL!!! OMG.. But why not Arsenal ah!! why join my brother's Rovers? Haha kidding.. Am still glad I can see him playin EPL.. =)
Sighs...everyone is signing "big" names, even Blackburn now.. (in my opinion, Santa Cruz is a good striker!) My poor Gunners!.. but I got faith in Wenger, as long as he is in Arsenal, me too won't abandon this club!
I don't have to support clubs that win titles but play plainly, I rather stick to teams like Arsenal who plays beautiful entertaining attacking games.
Come'on! must support under-dogs (well.. i know Arsenal are not exactly under-dogs, the underdogs are more of Spurs, Rovers.. )!
What I really mean is I don't blindly support winning clubs just because they win and make you look proud for having them as your choice BUT they dont really relate to you. Thats not passion at all.

No comments: