Monday, September 24, 2007

Have u guys been playing with Whitey?

Hello Peeps,

I've been real busy, but in the meantime, pls try to play with my Chocopet, (on the top righthand corner) Whitey k? Feed her with food (drag the food to her) and play ball with her..
kekez.. Come visit her often! (I forgot to intro her when I adopted her.. ooopps)
If U do... I would:
Appreciate u dearly for loving my pet =P Thanks Thanks!

Me busy with what?

(1) My work lah.. My colleague's last day today and I'm flooded with so much unfamiliar tasks and info all of a sudden.. Sharks.. I'm taking over all her duties cum juggling with my own's.. Stressed! (whines & collapsed on the floor)
(2) My "kids" loh.. Naughty, cheeky and lazy boys but I'm kinda getting used to them..
(3) My Pinky Nintendo DS lite loh!.. Mr Mario and gang is taking up my time but I'm still quite sucky in it.. persistent though.. In World 5 now.. going on.. going on..

=) stay happy, stay pretty..

No comments: