Tuesday, October 02, 2007

have a heart

the story goes:

I just finished having lunch with my 5 colleagues and was on the way back and I took a pamphlet from the pamphlet distributor.. My colleague look at me, puzzled: "Why u take again ah? I thought just now on our way here you took one b4?"
I replied: " Ya, but you all all didn't even take one.. I see the ah-pek so ke lian so I take again loh"

The main point is, the distributor is an old ah-pek that looks like in his 60s and above, distributing a "printer and ink advertisement pamphlet". Under normal circumstances, I always find pamphlet distributor very xing ku and will always help them by taking it and lessen one piece of their workload (unless I'm super in a hurry or hands fully-occupied), let alone an old ah-pek!!! This oldold ah pek is merely earning a respectable income by doing this very decent job using his own strength, he's not begging or pushing tissues in our faces for us to buy.. I find him very admirable.. at least he never cheat pple's money or sympathy! unlike those fake monks or fake disabled beggers or pushy tissue selling aunties.... sad to say.. alot of the passerby just ignore his attempt to distribute.. even my own colleagues..
whats so hard bout taking one piece of paper leh?!! I know u all might say, save paper, we don't need thats why don't take... BULL SHIT la... Take la! he distribute finish he can go back early rest ma.. he distribute more he can earn more too.. most of the time we take also nvr buy... its just an awareness mah... argghhh...
have some heart please!

No comments: