Wednesday, September 12, 2007

mooncake feast!


Mid-Autumn is one of the most celebrated festivities on the lunar calendar... and and...

I love eating mooncakes! now I'm happy with so many mooncake discounts coming in my way:
20% off Goodwood Park Hotel's..
25% off The Regent Singapore's..
25% off Marriot Hotel's..
25% off Hilton Singapore's
30% off Tung Lok's

If I'm not so broke this Sept, I would have tried and buy from all the brands!..
Too bad.. I'm broke this month so gotta be selective =/
I'm helping friends buy too!

Why broke? Alot of Birthdays and Events in Sep loh.. =)

Hmm.. Plenty of other offers too (which I won't utilise), like..
20% discount for tickets to Swan Lake on Ice
10% discount for purchase of 2 or more tickets, Singapore Hit Awards 2007
Eric Moo’s Concert, 10% discount off $ 108, $ 88 & $ 68 tickets
Best of Campus Superstar 2007 [《校园Superstar》2007] @S$ 15.70 nett
Mi Lu Bing Debut Album [《迷路兵》同名专辑] @S$ 15.70 nett

Hope Everyone get ready, enjoy the Fabulous Sept and the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pretty babe!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD