Monday, September 10, 2007

Did u watch High School Musical 2?



Being One of the most popular shows these days, (made by the Disney Channel) did u watch it?


Well, I liked it.. =)

Although I'm a high school student no-more,
and this show is meant for the younger people,
I still find it entertaining.. The Dance, the songs plus the energy level in them is fantastic! The songs are so catchy and zesty!

Mr Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) is cute..
ha! and I actually prefer the villain role, Sharpay than goody-shoes Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens).. Reason-being: Goody-shoes with excellent academic character is sooo boring and predictable! It is Sharpay (and her nonsense) who spice up the movie and make me laugh.. haha..



Anyway I'm totally disgusted by the whole Vanessa Anna Hudgens nude picture issue.. She's suppose to be a role model for the kids yet she go pull a typical "paris hilton & britney spears" stunt.. yucks!
All the sweet innocent image, with her sweet voice was "tarnished" by this picture.. Seems so naturally slutty in her nude photo somemore (available all over the web)! double yucks!

If I'm Zac, I will dump her! for sure.. not because of the photo, but because of the character.. why would a 18 yr old gal posed for a nude photo? with that slutty look?
hmm.. back to the show, I'm kinda curious to hear Show Luo's version of "Bet on it"..
hahaha..

No comments: