Monday, September 03, 2007

Random stuff


Donuts! These Donuts are actually prettier in live then this pic being uploaded here.. reason being this photo is taken by my hp camera which don't produce clearer pictures.. kekez...

Donuts are being sold everywhere wor!! These are from Clementi Central, "Yummy Donuts".. well, although they are not as authentic as the ones from Raffles Place Shopping centre basement.. the strawberry chocolate donut (the pink one in picture) is very very nice! Its a richer/ fresher version of Strawberry Pocky or YanYan! haha... Yummy!






My Baby's New Car!


Oh well, the "or-biang" pink heart shape cushion is of course mine!.. hehz









My hp camera is not doing any justice to the actual car again.. such a blurry photo.. lousy 1.3 megapixel hp camera!








As for the weekend...............



Good Job Arsenal! Must continue winning ah! This season I think I'm really paying my Gunners more attention because: Henry is gone and everyone else is certain Arsenal would flop.. thats why I become more anxious but supportive about their performance than usual.
U see... like how the youngster Gunner felt.. This crucial transition period is where the real test begins.. Last time the boys can always rely on Henry/Ljungberg/Pires/Vieira to save them from a bad game, but now they can't so they are more fully exploited and stretched to their best..
I hope this formula continues to work.........



Oh! I like watching this show.. 转角遇到爱 By Alan/Show Luo Zhi Xiang 羅志祥 and Barbie Xu 大S
Channel 56 on Sundays!



Think main reason being I like 羅志祥 lah.. hahaha... as usual..












No comments: