Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Finally Graduated!

Wooohoooooooo!~!!~!!!

Yesterday I checked my results via SIM Student Portal and finally confirmed that I graduated!

So pleased with the results! haha
UOL is not easy k! For those of you who never study UOL before, let me tell you UOL's papers are not easy at all!.. This Degree is not one of those you can use money to buy one, its one qualification you really have to study hard in order to pass.. its one of the most prestigious overseas University programme you can find in Singapore....

That explains why I'm really proud of my little achievement now and make no efforts to be humble.. I really need some credits for this ok? Imagine studying part time, you are graded equally like those full-timers.. our efforts and time spend are already more inferior than full time students, yet we are still expected to compete with them in terms of results! how to??! We still got to be committed with our work leh.. Lessons (time frame) alone are already shorter than full-time students le.. and also our papers are sent to London to mark.. their standard of marking is quite high, esp in English too..

Yeay!! I've got the Honours I aimed ! =) .. If I were Full-timer, I would aim 2nd Upper la.. but since I'm a part-timer, this result is already the best..

This calls for a Celebration!!

No comments: