Wednesday, October 31, 2007

time flies

yoz.. today is the last day of October, tomorrow November liao.. then December and before you know it, its time to bid yr 2007 goodbye..

Time flies man, seriously.. gettin scary..


I make a mental note to enjoy the remaining 2 months and not let 2007 slipped away quietly like that..


hahahaha




anyway.. Happy Halloween!31st Oct... Happy Halloween pple!.. Happy pretending to be ghosts!.. Happy trick-or-treating!





fun Halloween wall-papers here!

http://www.theholidayspot.com/halloween/wallpapers/

How I wish I am in a country who celebrate this festive.. so fun!

Hahaha...I would dress as a pretty bloody vampire and BOO! scare pple and bite pple.. see their frightened + annoyed faces and enjoy myself.. naughty naughty!
hahaha.. Or or perhaps be a sexy slayer giving the kids sweets + lollies?

here cannot lah.. Singaporeans will freaked out..
Bye for now!

No comments: