Friday, October 26, 2007

yoga day

Every Friday is Yoga day for me, started my first yoga lesson 4 weeks ago..
Invested $80+ for class fees and yoga pants.. Today surprising, my class only secured 8 attendants..
Ha.. from 20+ to 10+ now shrink to 8! those pple ah.. haiyohz!.. lazy huh? hmm.. but actually the smaller the class the cosier lah, not so crampy and instructor pays more attention to each of us.. Me? I'm lousy at it loh! Agile super bad siah! I wished I was a monkey back there leh! haha.. but luckily, I'm not one who gives up easily.. I always push myself to try & complete things I wanna achieve, like my driving license, my degree paper and my DS Lite Games.. haha.. I not aiming to be a yoga master, *bleah*, just hope to be doing abit better than now.. Good luck to me!

For this coming weekend.. I just wanna rest well! stone! sleep!! daydream!!... and relax... hmm, maybe a bowling game or a movie..
Been soooo busy with so many things on hand and in mind.. it's time to take a step back and perk myself up before the month-end closing comes which make my head goes swirling again.. sighz.. Wish me luck again!

p/s: *May Arsenal wins Livy*

Cheers,
the Keesy Gal

No comments: