Wednesday, November 07, 2007

complain complain

On the first day when Jay Chou's concert tickets is available for sale, 5th November, hurried excitedly to Sistic online to make my booking.. to my horror, majority of them are fully-booked le.. only left with one catagory where the section seats is really veryvery terrible and lousy!.. What the hell?? Actually I guess it's because there's priority booking for OCBC Credit card holders.. But since I don't have that credit card, I decided to wait a few days until the actual public launch. Those OCBC Creditcard holders can start buying tickets abit earlier in November (or End October) before actual ticket-sale launch...
Argghh... If I have known this would happen, I would have look for friends with OCBC Creditcard and ask them for help liao.... so sickening!...how?? so I decided not to go lah! (not exactly decide rite? is becoz left with no choice).. Sucks!... Buy his new album and sulk at home loh...thats all I can do... Grrrr...

No comments: