Friday, November 16, 2007

movies movies

hey.. I'm going to watch this 3 movies soon.. that's quite alot hor.. taking into consideration that I seldom watch Asian movies in the first place one... yeap! I prefer western films lehz.. and all this 3 is Asian's!! Woah...

First of all, of course: Lust, Caution by No 1 idol Tony Leung.. the only reason I had not watch it earlier is because I didn't bother about the NC16 version, which is heavily censored.. so i assume will be quite lousy and waste of my money.. but I can't believe my luck, they are now actually screening the uncensored version now... Lust, Caution R21 Version... Wooot! Heng Heng I haven't watch..

Secondly: Hero! the jap movie! not dorama ("Can u keep a secret?- by Utada starts ringing in my ears... if u watched b4 u know what I mean la) It's showing on 22nd November.. I'm sooo excited... its by my No 2 fave idol TAKU-SAN... Takuya Kimura & Matsu Takako!! (another fave!)... Happy... Shalala... anyway as if I've nvr mentioned b4, I really love his works.. I follow all his dramas I mean, ever so charismatic... he's not the most handsome, not tall not muscular, but an A+ actor... like Tony..

Thirdly: Warlords by Jet Li, Andy Lau and Takeshiro Kaneshiro 金城武.. all the big names! its an epic genre movie.. so I don't know whether u pple will be keen, but since its a blockbluster and being a Raintree movie, I will get free tickets so I will definitely be please to watch it.. also kinda like Jet Li's action style too.. yeay.. its showing in Dec soon.. I think..

No comments: