Tuesday, November 20, 2007

random post

I'm glued to the TV set every mondays 8pm on Amazing Race 12 (AXN Ch19, Ch5 is screening too but i dunno when)!

So far I have caught all the 3 races .. and I still kinda enjoyed it very much.. not too bad and the tasks are quite challenging.. MUST WATCH!

er er..
Dunno why my xmas gatherings are so early.. one at 8th Dec, the other one at 11th..
eh u all very busy hor! all push forward the date... dunno got xmas mood or not leh?!! =P
okie lah.. admit it.. maybe i sour grape only.. coz got friends going on holiday mah.. thats why gathering push forward loh... envy them.. esp that Kim... she literally disappearing half a month i think... good life that girl..

Xmas shopping? I'm done with one group of them le!... now only left with the other side to buy..
heh.. fast?... no choice loh.. their dates kinda force me to shop early man...

**Santa Claus is coming to town**

No comments: