Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Congrats to Team SIngapore

Congrats to Adrian and Collin (Singapore Team, WooHoo!), for Winners of ARA2!






Haha I know I am very slow indeed but I completely forgot to watch! as the finale was on V-day.. was so busy then..
Thus, I watched the repeat last nite.. And I'm proud to repeat, I KNOW MY FLAGS! what's with the other two teams?? wasted..


I guess it always boils down to a last brink of brilliance when it comes to Season Finales, just like Rachel in her final road block (of TK & Rachel in AR12).. even if u did well for entire race like Marc & Rovilson, there's still no sure-wins..
Nevertheless.. Congrats to them too and Vanessa & Pamela.. I think all 3 teams were great racers.. its fun watching ARs and ARAs..


I want join ARA!! but I already give up lookin for partner ... no peers/family of mine seems really interested de.. I guess they are just not adventurous enough =P

No comments: