Thursday, February 21, 2008

Arsenal Vs AC Milan





I struggled up in the middle of the nite (or morning?) to watch this Champions League match.. A rare occasion, as my hectic work is super tiring these days so I kinda stopped watchin 3-4am matches le.. But super worried for Arsenal as AC Milan is strong, so I fought out of my bed to "support".. come to think of it.. I've been supportin them for so many seasons le.. they even beat Juventus and Real Madrid before yet I'm still worried.. Maybe it's because we have too much injury problems.. I miss RVP! & Rosicky too..
As a Brazilian fan too, I know Kaka is world-class.. I was holding my breathe each time Kaka had possession.. luckily, he didn't score..

Sadly, we did not win either, despite our clear better Statistics.. it could be vital if we can score and gain some advantage in home ground but we lost the great chance! 0-0! To me, our chances of edging AC Milan drop to 40%-45%, disappointed because we had a good game.. We couldn't even score a goal in home ground let alone foreign ground =(
The only consolation: we didn't let in an away goal for them.. clean sheet.. Haiz


p/s: We really don't care about the FA cup loss, you (Man Utd Fan) know? It's of less prestige than the Champions League and EPL title.. In fact, we would be happier with less fixtures to handle, more rest =P

No comments: