Friday, February 22, 2008

Edison Chen


I kinda pity Edison Chen 陈冠希..

Those scandalous pictures taken are 你情我愿.. why does he become the (only) one being shamed and blamed only? Why must force him out of HK Showbiz?
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to leak out those photos, he is just suay (unlucky) and careless to let all those stolen photos be illegally distributed..
so why does he have to take all the blame?

I am not a fan of his.. not before this incident, not after. I prefer hunkier men like Louis Koo, Daniel Wu.. so I'm not blindly speaking up for him..
But I actually am more disgusted by Gillian Chung 鍾欣桐, who can smile after the whole incident and pretended to be just an "innocent and naive" victim.. she was the one putting up the "goody-shoe" chastely image in public all along, being the role model for alot of young HK gals, how can she vary so much.. PUI! PRETENCE! I detest this kind of woman.. at least EDC don't go around pretending to be a nice boy you know? EDC didn't hide the fact he was a "bad boy", a flirt..

I don't pity Cecilia Chung 張栢芝 either, even before this incident I don't like her.. For she has always been slutty and loud, so the photos were not really that unexpected? They were just as disgusting as her =X Seriously, I don't find her attractive. so ugly!..

Yeap I pity him.. good luck ya EDC.. let this be a lesson learnt..

No comments: